System Infrastructure and Availability
- We run our application on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and inherit the high availability, security, and scalability that they provide.
- Our entire application is configured to run in two redundant physical locations with automated failover.
- Database servers or other sensitive components are run in private subnets, only accessible by our tech employees.
- Our system availability is 99.5%, excluding any planned downtime.
- We provide at least 1 week notice for any planned downtime and try to schedule during non-business hours.
- We run nightly backups of our operational database and maintain multiple previous backups.
- We provide support via email during business hours.
- Business hours are 5am to 5pm Pacific, excluding weekends and holidays.
- For production down issues, we respond within 1 hour. We will provide a resolution ETA once we determine the root cause.
- For non-production down issues or other requests, we respond within 24 hours.
- Respone times are during business hours and are not resolution gaurantees. Resolution time will be based on issue and scope.
QA Testing and Application Updates
- We run testing in an isolated development environment.
- At client’s request, we can grant access to this enviroment for further testing or to preview upcoming changes.
- Updates and new features are made available automatically, without any intervention needed by users.
- Any new features or substancial changes to behavior are announced in advance.